Sleep mode basics
Users acquire in-game Tokens by locking their phones. It means that proper rewarding behavior could be reached only if one of the next scenarios is matched:
- User doesn’t turn the device screen off, but stays on the Sleeping Screen;
- User turns the device screen off after entering Sleeping Screen and doesn’t turns it on until the end of Sleeping cycle;
- User turns the device screen off after entering Sleeping Screen and turns it on only to check on his rewards and lock it again (2) or leave it on (1).
Keeping it in mind, Users could be penalized on the next circumstances:
- User leaves the Sleeping Screen to enter another application through OS functionality (Swapping opened apps, taping on push notification, etc.);
- User leaves the Sleeping Screen with”Stop” Button or “Back” Button (In this case User gets alerted about ending of sleeping cycle);
- User Enters another application from the lock screen.
“Penalty” is only applied to the current Tick. When a penalty is applied, the sleeping cycle is forcibly terminated and User gets rewards only for the ticks before penalized action.